Question:
What does a woman really want in a true relationship?
2006-01-20 21:38:44 UTC
What do women what in this date and time. It is so hard to trust a number of them, because they all tend to be the Girls Gone Wild Type. How does a girl have to look like a prostitute, to get attention? The mind is the only thing that counts, the body withers away to nothingness, so the everlasting love that you have with one another should be eternal. But from my experience, this never happens anymore. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place, but I just want to know why?!
Eight answers:
Skipper
2006-01-21 06:09:48 UTC
Around the world on every place anytime in history of mankind, there are always the same rules about relationship.True love is based on trust. From booth sides. And please dont expect something you are not willing to give...
atty
2006-01-21 06:08:22 UTC
If she loves someone,she probably want lots n lots of attention(including gifts n romantic dinner together)But woman always find weird way to show it,most of it is by not showing it.They hope man could figure out themselves.Its really something to woman if man can actually understand them.If man could somehow step into a womans shoe(not talking bout the high-heels)and try to understand woman(if she is wild,think wild),try askin yourself"if i was her what would i want/feel".Thats the problem with men,they always see it their ways,stop doing that, woman think differently,n different woman also think differently.But in your case maybe you are lookin at the wrong place,someone who wants an eternal relationship shuld not find those "girls gone wild" type.I dont think its really hard to tell wether a girl is the wild type or not,right.
knightrider25
2006-01-21 05:47:24 UTC
a woman is a lot like a bird. they'll come to you if your still and patient, but chase them and the run away. Anyway a woman does not know what she wants. She thinks of her life one way, experience it then change up quick to something else. The greatest task on this earth is being able to please a woman 100%. A man simply cannot do it due to her reprobait mind. I think the real question is Why are women so difficult and problems so trivial?
miss_A_list
2006-01-21 06:00:13 UTC
Man, this is crazy. Let me tell you something, I am a women with needs. I don't like flaunting just to get attention. There are many different kind of womens out there. Me, I like a man to treat me with full respect. What I want in a relationship is love, laughter, happiness, and many more. I want my partner to know that I am down for him. The "girls gone wild" are no one special. They don't treat themselves with respect. You gotta love to know love. Trust me, you'll find your miss right one day. The low class girls are no girl for you. Every man wants a women with respectful mind, not one that everyone knows. Am I getting you somewhere? Take your time on love and don't rush. Love is too precious to let it go.
magicooll
2006-01-21 10:30:04 UTC
She mostly wants Security. & that's it

basic Security to realize that you will be there for here for ever.

but if you are rather asking about who a women is? well than I have another answer for you please read on:

She is Attractive.

She never really listens to what he says rather she mostly feels how he says.

She will try here best to break him down till he confess who he really is.

She is whom he cannot live without and can not stop complain about and perhaps many a times can not stop complaining to too.

:-)hope that makes since I think it does :-)
db
2006-01-21 08:31:19 UTC
You would have to tell me about the woman you have in mind... Every woman is different.

However, in general, here are a few thoughts:

-Perhaps she wants to be part of your adventure, rather than your destination.

-girls gone wild ease their search for attention by drawing our attention to other areas of their body. However, I'd imagine that most of them want us to look them in the eyes and tell them how beautiful they are.

-they want you to be yourself (in time, you will discover that about yourself too) If you are not comfortable with who you are when they are around, perhaps you are looking for the wrong person, or perhaps they are convicting you to reconsider who you are.
boominz28
2006-01-21 05:44:36 UTC
most women really want security and confidence from a man.
michelle
2006-01-21 06:04:09 UTC
what i would want is personal love from the boy. whick MEANS no affairs or having magiseans of naked girls or [maybe] talking with an EX! but thats just wat i think