Question:
Have you ever asked yourself ...why were u born who are you and where you going?Any answers to that ?
gregorywer
2006-03-09 04:35:13 UTC
Have you ever asked yourself ...why were u born who are you and where you going?Any answers to that ?
Nine answers:
queeniez71
2006-03-09 04:38:26 UTC
Yes I have. I was born to be a pain in my mothers *** (i ahve been) I do not know where I am going all I know is Im not there yet and I lost my map.
Quiet
2006-03-09 12:44:26 UTC
Yes. I was born as a small, perhaps insignificant little cog in the much larger machine called life on Earth. I am who I am, and it isn't an answer that anyone who truly know themselves can answer in less than 100 pages, I think. As for where I am going, I'm going where everyone since the beginning has been going. Towards the grave. Remember that this life is short and uncertain, so don't think too much on questions with no specific answer. Before you know it, You'd have thought your entire life away. Live life as well as you possibly can, and try to better yourself. In the end, if you were an astute student of life, you'll get all the answers you wanted along the way.
ladyfish1963
2006-03-09 16:20:20 UTC
Yes. I Realized that I was always happy when I was living near water.Like a lake or an ocean -for fishing and eating fresh fish,swimming ,diving or just walking with yout feet in the sand .I can be poor and happy living near nature. So,I suggest you travel and explore and discover.
graphic designer
2006-03-09 12:39:53 UTC
Many r time, we were born to worship one God, follow His commands, Act accordingly and be far from Sins. Success of life hidden in identifying God. See this site for all of ur answers with reasoning www.Harunyahya.com
buzylizzie
2006-03-09 17:38:09 UTC
i believe i was born to believe in God and help speard his religion.we (the humans) were created to create a life in Earth.

i am going to college(God willing) and hopefully Heaven
Atomin
2006-03-09 16:44:49 UTC
Because my mother got pregnant and it all went well! I'm her daughter. I'm going home in an hour.
innocent_gal_in_insane_world
2006-03-09 14:06:34 UTC
yes i do wonder tht ...... i just dont know any good reason for my existence ..... n as far as my gng is concerned i m trying to make out the way my life would lead to
truHart
2006-03-09 12:41:59 UTC
yes i have, but decided it was best to just live one day at a time the best that i could.
kevcofett
2006-03-09 12:37:15 UTC
I don't know about you, but I'm going to Disney World!