Question:
All words to homily by Frederick Perls:"I do my thing & you do your thing.I am not in this world to live up_?
vivmaster
2006-03-31 21:48:17 UTC
More: "I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. I am I, and you are you, and if by chance we find each other, it is beautiful."

Not sure, but I think I may have lost some of this along the way.
Does anyone know if this is complete or not? Or where I can find this on the web?

Frederick S. Perls was a renowned psychiatrist from Germany who was instrumental in popularizing Gestalt Therapy.

Anybody?
One answer:
crao_craz
2006-03-31 21:53:24 UTC
I searched for a phrase from the poem and found several web sites with it. None of them had any lines missing from yours; you must have it all. He didn't just popularize gestalt therapy, he invented it.

I'm pretty sure this is in his autobiography, In and Out the Garbage Pail.