Question:
Is it morally wrong to kill someone who has a martyr complex?
catfight
2006-03-14 01:51:08 UTC
See there's this person I work with...
Six answers:
Ms Fortune
2006-03-14 02:00:34 UTC
lol.....if they are a true martyr ... and you explain to them how much they annoy you.... you wont have to kill them... they will simply commit suicide...
UFOMAN4
2006-03-14 10:14:49 UTC
all martyrs MUST DIE it is their destany. martyrs are usualy killed by the bad guys. you dont want to be a bad guy dew yew?

im trying to keep my self in check with my martyr complex, but i have a burning eurge to put a big sticker on my car that says "impeach him"

their are evil forces in the world and im not sure if it is medocer govenments that suck anyway, or if it is evil aliens
danny
2006-03-14 10:06:10 UTC
yes it´s a crime to commit murder.If u have any problem with anyone you can seek redress with the law authority .There is no justification for taking the laws in ur hands no matter ur reasons.
hlhindle70
2006-03-14 10:00:52 UTC
Unfortuantely, yes, it's still wrong. Unless you can provoke them into trying to kill you, then you can kill them in self-defense.
meanie
2006-03-14 10:01:30 UTC
yes.. why prove them right... let them live and suffer like the rest of us.
2006-03-14 09:55:25 UTC
IT WILL BE MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE BECAUSE MARTYRHOOD CANNOT BE PROVEN IN A COURT OF LAW.