Question:
What does woman want? Please only women may answer it.?
pbbvaq130
2005-12-17 00:15:00 UTC
What does woman want? Please only women may answer it.?
Three answers:
yafanna3
2005-12-17 00:42:51 UTC
Each female is unique and should never be classified as a group. Some are strong leaders, some are fragile as a piece of fine china. Some bring out the protector in a man and some strong enough in heart and phyically to keep the home fires burning when he's away or when his health fails with age. All I ever wanted was understanding. Sincere interest. Him letting me have an opinion without him squelching it. Not necessarilly the final word, but a voice in the process. Remember woman are as individual as men are. Good luck.
hungry
2005-12-17 08:38:21 UTC
a woman wants an understanding mind, a loving heart, ang a faithful partner. a woman wants assurance every now and then.a woman wants a friend, a true friend.
mystylazuli
2005-12-17 14:39:15 UTC
to be alive